NASHVILLE, TN –
Ruby is looking for a positive, highly-motivated, and detail-oriented individual to join our growing Customer Care team!
As a member of the Ruby team, First Horizon Bank’s new fintech brand, you will play an instrumental role in creating our customer experience as we prepare for our initial product launch. You will be the first point of contact any time a customer reaches out to us and will embody our brand while interacting with customers. You will deliver an incredible customer experience while striving to serve our customers in a thoughtful and understanding way. In addition, you will have the opportunity to participate in helping us build our culture as our team continues to grow.
The Ruby team operates as an autonomous group and offers a unique opportunity to work within a startup-like environment with the resources of a large financial institution. The position will be based in an offsite innovation lab to enable our team to develop our own culture and operating practices.
- Provide customers and individuals interested in Ruby with direction related to our product while interacting with them over the phone, via email, and on social media
- Track and analyze customer feedback to identify opportunities to improve our product and experience
- Guide customers through Ruby’s onboarding process to help them create and begin using their Ruby account
- Create a genuine connection with customers in an effort to build trust
- Assist with developing our customer experience and social media strategies
- Contribute to various projects on our Operations and Marketing teams
- Bachelor’s Degree in a related field or equivalent practical experience
- 1-2 years of operations or customer service experience
- You have a strong understanding about how to create a memorable customer experience
- You are innately positive and passionate about serving others
- You communicate effectively and understand how to convey information in a clear and concise way
- You are detail-oriented and can solve problems quickly and creatively
- You are adaptable, highly motivated, and can take action quickly
- You enjoy working closely with others in a team environment
- You thrive on feedback
Interested in Applying?
To apply for this role, send us an email at email@example.com with your resume.